Since 1958, CEPIC has placed solutions for corrosion prevention at your service. CEPIC
equipment is used on all five continents by leaders in the chemical, steel, mining, and
water treatment industries as well as in the agro-food sector.
- We build centrifugal pumps capable of delivering your most corrosive liquids.
Produced in graphite or plastics (PP, HDPE, PVDF, PTFE), our pumps provide
excellent protection against corrosion. Our production materials and types of
sealing are selected to match your operating conditions, the nature of the liquids
you deal with, their temperatures and the hydraulic specifications required.
- We manufacture graphite block heat exchangers for heating, cooling, condensing or
evaporating your corrosive fluids during your most demanding processes. The
choice of graphite, which is an excellent thermal conductor and is compatible with
many types of aggressive fluids, allows us to produce heat exchangers that are both
compact and economical.
- We produce standard or built-to-specification vacuum packages for the creation of
vacuum in your reactors according to your procedure’s requirements. Our ejectors
are made of either graphite or plastics depending on your applications.
- Our sulfuric acid dilution skids allow you to reduce your required reserves of
diluted acid. By integrating our pumps, our dilutors and our heat exchangers we
can offer perfectly-scaled solutions at the most reasonable costs.
- Our standard or built-to-specification agitators let you meet your mixing
requirements (mixing, homogenizing, dispersing…). Our agitators are available in a
wide range of configurations and can be installed vertically, laterally, with or without
- Our graphite rupture discs protect your pressurized containers, tanks.
CEPIC’s new plant with over 5000m² is located in Saint Etienne du Rouvray (France), 1h30
from Paris and is equipped with the machines and processes that allow us to manufacture,
assemble and test all our equipment.
Our engineers are available to study your needs and offer you the solutions that
correspond to your applications. Our knowledge of and experience with numerous types of materials lets us provide solutions that will optimize your total costs of ownership.