Continuous, safe and economical production of diluted and cooled sulfuric acid (H2SO4) at a specified, fixed concentration, based on high concentration acid and water.
|CEPIC sulfuric acid dilutor|
The high concentration acid and the water are mixed in a specific apparatus called a dilutor. This produces a highly exothermic reaction.
The diluted acid that is produced is therefore delivered at a high temperature. It is then cooled in a Carbonite® heat exchanger.
OUR OFFER :
- Reduction in the intermediate reserves
Skid assembly for 98% sulfuric acid dilution; yields acid that is diluted at 40%
- Reduced acid transport costs (only the acid concentrate needs to be transported)
- Rapidly operational dilution skid
- The diluted acid is delivered cold and thus can be used immediately
- Flexible use with respect to a nominal flow rate
- Possibility of varying the concentration and temperature of the diluted acid